Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Catching Up
I have been nerding out recently meaning that I kinda spaced on updating my blog. I am back. While on WoW I met this really adorable guy and he and I have been chatting and such =D. I love being a nerd, actually I love it so much I started spending time a Game Haven, a local shop that allows geeks to go and hang out there as well as to buy games and better their game hand. I am learning to play Yu Gi Oh for Josh and Magic for Dillon. Yes, my friends are geeks too! Yet, I LOVE THEM!!! lol This is really my only update on life. I have been hanging out and gaming. Dad freaked out once again on Sunday (Easter) at mom, KayDee, and me. I dunno what to do about that whole thing. Some of my friends (Asa and Josh M) think that I should just move out and assert my independence and then eventually confront him... what do you all think? Ugh anyways. I'm going to bed. Sorry for the short post guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment